Sunday, March 07, 2010

A Regrettable First ... !!

Its my Dad's birthday today ... and its the first time I am not at home on either of my parents' birthday. Yes ... its a regrettable first ...

March is a festive month at home with both my parents celebrating their birthdays along with their anniversary ... and its the first time I will be away from my parents in March ...

Happy Birthday Daddy ...

And ... this may well be my shortest post ... since there is lot more to feel than write ...

I hope my absence hasn't dented the atmosphere in any way ... Enjoy Mummy and Daddy ...

This is one of my favorite family photos ... times when we did not have a lot but were much more happier ...



Cheers ... !!

1 comment:

Amit said...

Wishing Uncle & Aunty a very happy birthday and Happy Anniversary!!